Registrations will be available online using CampMinder starting in January, 2021.
Here are the Approximate Dates for 2021 (We will have definite dates in October):
•Dolphins (Ages 7-15 ): January - March & July - December
•BlueFins Pre- Season (Ages 5-14): April 12- May 7
•BlueFins Summer League Swim Team (Ages 5-14): May 10 – June 30
•AquaEdge Saturday Swim Clinics for kids (Ages 7-14): April – June
•Splash Camp 1-week Swim Workshops (Ages 7-14): July 5 - 30
Register through CampMinder here!
Below is a sampling of
the modified programming that was available for BlueFins Development Clinics in 2020.
BlueFins Stroke Development Clinics are technique oriented
focusing on the most important aspects of fast efficient swimming to prepare
for racing. All swimmers will develop and continue progressions and refinement of skills in the four
strokes, starts and turns.
To participate, a swimmer must be able to:
- Comfortably swim 25 yards without stopping or
- Swim and listen to the coaches in The Sports
Pool’s 800 F temperature.
Clinics to be Offered Area of Focus
· Week 1 (June 1st- 5th) Free/Back
· Week 2 (June 8th- 12th) Breast/Fly
· Week 3 (June 15th -19th) Starts & Turns
· Week 4 (June 22nd - 26th) Learn to Race
- Option 1 - 3 days a week: Monday & Wednesday &
2 - 2 days a week: Tuesday &
Group Age Times Prices for 3/2
A Ages 7-8 11:30 am – 12:15 pm $95/$65
· BronzeB Ages 7-8 12:30 am – 1:15 pm $95/$65
· Silver Ages 9-11 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm $105/$75
· Gold Ages 10-14 3:15pm - 4:30pm $120/$80
· Blue (max
6) Ages 5-6 4:40pm-5:10pm $75/$50
For Blue Group swimmer must be able to swim proficiently 25
yards minimum. If the child is unable to do so, they will be taken out of the
clinics and you will have the options of private lessons.
Summer 2020 Update: Group Lesson Information