The Houstonian app keeps your connected with all things Houstonian - see the class schedule, make dining reservations, and receive urgent notifications.
Upon opening the app for the first time, please click "Member Login"
Your username is your 'extended' Member number and your password is your last name (all lowercase and no special characters).
Ex. My Member number is "1234" and I am the main on the account, so I would use "1234-0" to log in and my spouse would use "1234-1" to log in.
If you have any questions regarding the app or setup, please contact the Membership Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 713.316.2729
during business hours (M-F, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.). For support after-hours or on weekends please contact the Club Welcome Desk at 713.685.6888
Please click here
to download the app or search "Houstonian Hotel Club and Spa" in the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Racquet sport programs clinics and group exercise reservations for required classes and fee-based classes are done through this app.
- To-go ordering and reservations are now available through the app for on-campus restaurants.
- Allow push notifications and location services for an elevated user experience and to receive urgent push notifications.
- "Interest Groups" are specific groups that Members can subscribe to for curated notifications.
- Messaging is now available through the app for Member to Member communication as well as for messaging the Welcome Desk and Youth Team.
- Ability to request personal training, guest passes, yoga sessions, Pilates sessions, aquatics lessons, locker rentals and racquet lessons in one place.
- "One-stop shop" for all Club information.
- Single sign-on for aquatics and youth reservations as well 'Houstonian On-Demand' through this app (so you do not need to log in to the reservation system multiple times).
Mobile Key (Club Fob On Your Phone)
The HID Mobile Access app will turn your cell phone into a mobile key.
Once activated, you will be able to use your cell phone instead of your key fob to open gates, doors, or turnstiles by simply having your phone within 6 inches of the access pad.
For those who use the Resident Gates, you will be able to open the gate with this app when you are within 3 feet of the gate.
Information About Mobile Key:
- You can download the HID Mobile
Access app at any time however, you must stop by the Club Welcome
Desk to complete your set up and activate your mobile key.
- To secure our campus, you may
only have a physical key fob OR
mobile key on your phone. Your physical fob will be deactivated if you choose to use mobile key.
- Active children on the
membership may get mobile key if they are at least 12 years old and Youth Certified.
- The HID app does not
replace or affect the current Houstonian app.
When you get a new
phone, your mobile key will not work until you stop by the Club Welcome Desk to
activate your new phone's mobile key.