The Houstonian Pools are open from 5
a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays and 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekends, by reservation only. Please read this page in
its entirety for new procedures.
Make a Reservation: We have developed a new online reservation system to make it easier for our Members to make all of their pool reservations including Sports Pool Lanes, Garden Pool, and the Resort Pool. This system is separate from your MyHoustonian login and you will need to register through the "Not Registered?” button before reservations can be made. Please note, this is the same system utilized in our Youth Department, so if you are already registered for this system you may use the same credentials. Only (1) Member number and password is necessary for everyone on your membership to make reservations. If you cannot make your scheduled reservation, please cancel through the reservation system under "My Reservations" by pressing the red minus button. Walk-ins are accepted 30 minutes after the beginning of a reservation time in the Garden Pool and Resort Pool (15 minutes after the start time in the Sports Pool) if there are openings.
Family Swim Reservations: The Resort Pool with be reserved for Family Time, 8:30 a.m. - 8:50 p.m. Reservations
may be made daily through the online reservation system, please click here., At this time only Members may utilize the pools, no
guests will be permitted in the Club (except Members may bring immediate family members as guests, they permitted to come to the Club twice per month not to exceed 12 times per year.) Time slots are 2 hours and 20 minutes long. Towels are available at the pool, however there will be no loaner life jackets, goggles or toys to borrow, please bring your own. You may come at any time during your confirmed time slot. Time slots for the Resort Pool are: 8:30 a.m. - 10:50 a.m., 11:00 a.m. - 1:20 p.m., 1:30 p.m. - 3:50 p.m., 4:00 p.m. - 6:20 p.m., 6:30 p.m. - 8:50 p.m. Please call 713.685.6888 with any questions.
Swim lessons are available by calling 713.263.6563.
To reserve a spot in one of our Adult SwimFit or Water Fitness swim
classes, please use the MindBody App (Group Exercise will be using
this as well.) Reservations may begin to be made 6 days prior. See below for more details on booking a swim class.
General Reminders about Aquatics:
- Reservations are for 55 minutes in the Sports Pool and 2 hrs. 20 mins. in the Garden Pool (adult only) and the Resort Pool
- Adults may have TWO future
reservations at a time. Once you use one, you will be able to create a
new one (the next day, after your completed reservation) so you can always have two.
- A parent may make a
reservation for a lap lane in the Sports Pool for a child that is 12 years or older and is Youth Certified.
- Towels are available.
- The chaise lounges on the Sports Pool deck only for our adult sunbathers ages 18 and up from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily. Please contact the Welcome desk at 713.685.6888 to make your reservation.
Members must enter through the front door for their wellness
- Bring your own swim gear
and goggles, community loaner gear is not available.
- Pool Reservations include
use of the Hot Tub. There is a limit of four people in the Hot Tub at
one time, visits must be limited to 15 min or less.
- Cancellations should be made via the Aquatics Reservation System by clicking the red minus next to the reservation, under "My Reservations." We ask that you kindly cancel three hours in advance to allow someone else to potentially reserve the spot.
- Sports Pool reservations will automatically be cancelled 15 minutes after the start of a reservation (30 minutes after for Garden or Resort pool reservations), if someone does not check in. Walk-ins may utilize any reservation spaces that open up at 15 minutes after the start of a Sports Pool reservations and 30 minutes after the start of a Resort Pool or Garden Pool reservation.
The MindBody app is used to book spots in ALL onsite Group Exercise and Aquatics classes.
Please check out the following link for further MindBody information: