All Group Exercise/Aquatics/Youth Class Registration will be done through the MindBody Application.
To download the MindBody application, please search "MindBody" in the app store or follow these links on your device:
MindBody Update for Group Exercise Classes - May 2021
To make attending our fabulous Group Ex classes easier we are now
categorizing every class as either "Bonus" or "Registration
Required.” The regularly well-attended "Registration Required” classes
will continue to require reservations through the MindBody app. All of the
remaining classes on the schedule are now "Bonus” classes that Members may
join on a first-come; first-served basis - no MindBody reservation needed.
"Registration Required” classes:
- MindBody reservations are required.
are open for reservations via the MindBody app beginning 6
days before the class.
- Walk-ins are allowed as space
- Instructors will check-in participants before
class, outside of the studio.
- Classes that require reservations will be labeled
on myhoustonian.com as "Reservation Required.”
- There is no longer a daily class reservation limitation.
- Cancellations and no-shows are closely monitored.
"Bonus” classes on MindBody:
- MindBody class reservations are NOT applicable.
- Members can attend these classes on a
first-come; first-served basis.
- Instructors will NOT need to check in class participants.
- All classes will be listed on BOTH the MindBody and myhoustonian.com, MyHoustonian app schedules.
- Current capacities will remain in place for all studios and for both types of classes.
We will continue to update our policies as we find new
ways to make it easier for our Members to attend classes safely.
Enjoy and do your part by canceling in a timely manner.
Using the MindBody App for the First Time:
Reserving a Class on the MindBody App: