To make attending our fabulous Group Ex classes easier we are now categorizing every class as either "Bonus" or "Registration Required.” The regularly well-attended "Registration Required” classes will continue to require reservations through the MindBody app. All of the remaining classes on the schedule are now "Bonus” classes that Members may join on a first-come; first-served basis - no MindBody reservation needed.
Here is a summary of the two categories to help you learn the new lingo.
"Reservation Required” classes:
- MindBody reservations are required.
- Walk-ins are allowed as space permits.
- Instructors will check-in participants before class, outside of the studio.
- Classes that require reservations will be labeled on myhoustonian.com as "Reservation Required.”
- There is no longer a daily class reservation limitation.
- Cancellations and no-shows are closely monitored.
"Bonus” classes on MindBody:
- MindBody class reservations are NOT applicable.
- Members can attend these classes on a first-come; first-served basis.
- Instructors will NOT need to check-in class participants.
- All classes will be listed on BOTH the MindBody and myhoustonian.com schedules.
- Current capacities will remain in place for all studios and for both types of classes.
We will continue to update our policies as we find new ways to make it easier for our Members to attend classes safely.
Enjoy and do your part by cancelling in a timely manner. Thank you.