Fitness Center Protocol
- All Members are required to wear a mask at all times. You may remove the mask while using a cardiovascular machine.
- If you are performing a high intensity weight lifting exercise, you may remove the mask from your nose and mouth for the moment and then quickly put it back on.
- Please remain at least 6 feet apart from Members and staff at all times.
- You may utilize every other piece of cardiovascular equipment as marked with signage.
- Please follow the 30-minute time limit on all cardiovascular equipment.
- Please sanitize your equipment with the provided wipes and BioSafe water when you are finished.
- Please place your trash and towels in the appropriate receptacles provided.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently.
Date: UPDATED 6.22.20
Location: Fitness Center
Contact: For more information, contact Shannon Cauley at email@example.com.